Tuesday, September 05, 2006

G. I. Blues



I got the hup-two-three-four, occupation G.I. Blues!!! Here's a few Power Team figures, the guy on the bunk is from the Military Life playset, as are the bunk, blanket, guitar and locker. The trashcan is from the Combat Engineer set. The figures are really nice, the guy on the bunk came with the set and has a nice uniform, the guy in the wooly hat is a Power Team Desert Navy Seal, even though he is the same headsculpt as the Military set gut, I really liked his clothes ... very British!!! The other guy looks so much like Chris Rock, I would bet money they based this sculpt on him!!! The best bargain in the world right now is Power Team figures, they look great and are priced to sell. Go out and support the Power Team, buy a few guys!!!

No comments: